Abstract submission has now closed
The conference organising committee invite you to submit an abstract for consideration for inclusion in the 2022 conference program. Please review the information below and submit via the Abstract submission portal, which will open on Tuesday 9 November 2021 and close at 5:00pm on Sunday 1 May 2022 (AEST).
You are invited to submit an abstract/s as one of the following presentation types:
- Research paper presentation (20-25 minutes presentation time)
- Presentations (20-25 minutes presentation time)
- Workshop (50-55 minutes presentation time)
Abstracts are invited for submission in the following themes:
- The impact of complex trauma on children and young people
- Trauma-aware classrooms and schools
- Trauma-aware early childhood education and care
- The role of tertiary education in trauma-aware education
- Trauma-aware education systems
- Leading trauma-aware education
- Trauma-aware education in First Nations communities
- Trauma-aware education with specific populations or groups
- Professional development of educators in trauma-aware education
- Trauma-aware interventions and initiatives
Please ensure you are submitting your abstract using the provided abstract submission template. Abstracts are to be no more than 400 words (excluding title).
Abstracts must be submitted by 5:00pm on Sunday 1 May 2022.