Submissions for the Trauma Aware Schooling 2019 Conference are now closed.
We are accepting submissions of:
- Abstracts for Research Paper presentations (20-25 minutes presentation time)
- Summary of Workshop Proposal (50-55 minutes presentation time)
- Poster presentations
- The impact of complex trauma
- Trauma aware classrooms
- Trauma aware schools
- Specific populations and trauma
- Interventions and initiatives
- Early Childhood Practices
- Schooling in Indigenous Communities
- Pre-service Teacher Education
- Alternative Education Options
Please use the applicable template for your preferred submission type.
Research Paper Presentations
Please click here for the abstract template, please be sure to upload your abstract as in a .doc or .docx format.
Please click here for the workshop proposal template, please be sure to upload your abstract as in a .doc or .docx format.
Please click here for the poster presentation overview template, please be sure to upload your submission as in a .doc or .docx format.
When submitting, please ensure you have all of the necessary information:
- Co-Authors Names & Affiliations
- Abstract Theme
- Presenting Author’s biography
- Submission in word format only
Submissions close 8 March 2019.
Abstract submission instructions:
- Authors should prepare abstracts in line with the conference themes, and with the review criteria in mind
- Abstract narrative must be clear and concise, and checked for correctness of spelling and grammar in advance of submission
- Each submission must nominate one author as the presenter both within the submission system and by underlining the presenter’s name within the abstract
- Abstracts must be submitted in Microsoft Word format, following the appropriate Research Paper Template or Workshop Proposal Template
- Please rename the abstract submission file to the presenting author’s surname, prior to upload. E.g. ‘Smith.doc’.
If you have any questions regarding the conference submission process firstname.lastname@example.org or call 3138 5268
Accepted research presentations will be allocated 20 -25 minutes presentation time, including 5 minute question time.
Accepted workshops will be allocated 50-55 minutes presentation time, including 5 minute question time.
Accepted posters should be printed in portrait orientation on A0 size (841mm wide x 1189mm high) paper. Pins to display the posters on poster boards will be provided by the Conference Organisers. Presenters may opt to present a poster using several smaller sized papers, but they will still be limited to display space equivalent to that of a portrait orientation A0 sheet. Should you have another idea in mind please email us at email@example.com.
Please note: All accepted submissions must have at least one author registered to attend the conference.
Some workshops may be run twice to allow delegates to attend multiple workshops.